Re: help with Acron alarm system Spartan VI - SP-6

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 6:51:59 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 9/25/2017 3:31 PM, tzirnoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 1, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Adenco wrote:
> >> i have programmed several sp-6 controls, what do you want to do? code =
change?
> >> or re-program the entire system? it takes a programmer to program the =
eeprom
> >> but you can change codes from the keypad. let me know what kind of hel=
p you
> >> need.
> >>
> >> james barnes
> >> denco security lc
> >=20
> > Did anyone help solve this person's request ? How do you reset these da=
mn boxes back to factory or the code ? Our contractor apparently managed to=
 trip a dormant alarm that came with the house.
> >=20
> > Can anyone help ? and by that i mean help ? i don't need anyone try to =
sell me on other crapy alarm systems here .  I have downloaded the manual b=
ut its unclear how to reset the code.
> >=20
>=20
> Gee Whiz tzirnoon,
>=20
> According to your web site you guys provided some decent words.
>=20
> "We have the discipline, knowledge, and experience to provide the=20
> support our clients need to overcome the challenges of today's evolving=
=20
> business ecosystem."
>=20
> If I may point out that the posting you responded to was from 1998.
> By my math that is easily 19 years ago.
>=20
> If you have a panel that has a problem and it is over 19 years old,
> may I suggest that you power it down and call a local alarm dealer
> that would suggest a 2017 replacement.
>=20
> But, then you don't want another "crapy" alarm system.  Hmmmmmmm
> With that attitude maybe you should modify your webpage.
>=20
> Sorry, I can't help you any further since I don't know what a sp-6
> panel really is.
>=20
> Good luck and have a good day.  ;-)
>=20
> Les

Yeah, What's the matter with all you idiot's? Are you gonna help him or not=
?
And hurry up, you've got 19 years of catching up to do.=20

He's got a lot of discipline, knowledge, and experience to provide to suppo=
rt his clients so they can overcome the challenges of today's evolving busi=
ness ecosystem and doesn't have time to look into replacing a 30 year old a=
larm panel just because none of you assholes will answer his questions.=20

What the hell is wrong with you anyway? Overcoming challenges of todays evo=
lving ecosystems isn't easy ...... ya know????