Re: help with Acron alarm system Spartan VI - SP-6

On 9/25/2017 3:31 PM, tzirnoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sunday, November 1, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Adenco wrote:
>> i have programmed several sp-6 controls, what do you want to do? code change?
>> or re-program the entire system? it takes a programmer to program the eeprom
>> but you can change codes from the keypad. let me know what kind of help you
>> need.
>>
>> james barnes
>> denco security lc
>
> Did anyone help solve this person's request ? How do you reset these damn boxes back to factory or the code ? Our contractor apparently managed to trip a dormant alarm that came with the house.
>
> Can anyone help ? and by that i mean help ? i don't need anyone try to sell me on other crapy alarm systems here .  I have downloaded the manual but its unclear how to reset the code.

Gee Whiz tzirnoon,

According to your web site you guys provided some decent words.

"We have the discipline, knowledge, and experience to provide the
support our clients need to overcome the challenges of today's evolving
business ecosystem."

If I may point out that the posting you responded to was from 1998.
By my math that is easily 19 years ago.

If you have a panel that has a problem and it is over 19 years old,
may I suggest that you power it down and call a local alarm dealer
that would suggest a 2017 replacement.

But, then you don't want another "crapy" alarm system.  Hmmmmmmm
With that attitude maybe you should modify your webpage.

Sorry, I can't help you any further since I don't know what a sp-6
panel really is.

Good luck and have a good day.  ;-)

Les