Re: Cellular Radio.

--------------1ECB780283B8C79ADCA6CCE3

Jim,

we use the Napco system your referencing..

to route old work wiring, I tend to look for sewer pipe venting ( the
vertical run to attic)

then from attic locate the pipe and attempt a string drop (fishing
weight on string)

some time a heater venting vertical run can also provide a wire pull
chamber.

All else fail surface a wire run in conduit to the attic.

point is you want the cell unit or booster as high in the building as
possible..

a directional antenna will also help..

The biggest problem we've had here in Kentucky USA

is not all cell towers support the "EBridge" service needed to make the
2-way

feature work..

And that can be a real "Bitch" after spending several hours running
wire..  ;-)

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*

On 12/1/2017 7:09 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 7:59:05 AM UTC-5, RTS wrote:
>> widely used item in our area for alarm
>>          cellular xmiters without an external antenna..
>>

>> http://www.zboost.com/
>>
>> item comes in several versions so if interested
>>          be sure and check the version to cover you.
>>

>>        Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.
>>

> Hi Rocky, This looks interesting. Their web site specifically says it can be used with alarm systems.
>
> I'll have to give them a call to get the details
>
> Thanks

--------------1ECB780283B8C79ADCA6CCE3

  <head>
  </head>
        sewer pipe venting ( the vertical run to attic)</font></p>
        string drop (fishing weight on string)</font></p>
        also provide a wire pull chamber.</font></p>
        the attic.</font></p>
        high in the building as possible..</font></p>
        USA  <br>
        service needed to make the 2-way<br>
        several hours running wire..  ;-)<br>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.<br>
      </b> <br>
      cite="mid:8750d2d5-c8ab-4571-a30d-be9c37aa40e0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
        <pre wrap="">widely used item in our area for alarm
        cellular xmiters without an external antenna..

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.zboost.com/";>http://www.zboost.com/</a>

item comes in several versions so if interested
        be sure and check the version to cover you.

      Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

</pre>
      <pre wrap="">