Re: Be careful of who you partner with...

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 3:17:48 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim Davis" <alarminex> wrote in message=20
>=20
> > I've found a quick way to get the telephone sales people to hang up.
> >
> > I wait for their standard question "How are you today"
> >
> > Be it male or female .... I say " I'd feel a lot better if you'd give m=
e a=20
> > blow job"
> >
> > CLICK !!!!!! Really works well
> >
> > I woman called me back and called me a pig. I said Well, you called me=
=20
> > back ... are you interested?
> > CLICK!!!!
>=20
> ROFL...  I seem to recall your comments in the past about telemarketers w=
ere=20
> pretty fun, but I don't remember that one.
>=20
> So, did you ask Tom for a blowjob or was he smart enough not to call you.=
=20
> LOL.

Last I remember anything about Tom he was doing free apartment alarms or so=
mething like that in the Bronx someplace with a crew of door knockers and t=
elemarketers. Not a particularly affluent area. I don't live near there so =
I wouldn't have gotten a call. I wasn't as turned off by them back then.=20

The above process is relatively new.=20

I don't know if you get them out where you are or not but I get these calls=
 from (I think) India. Or at least they have Indian accents. They call sayi=
ng that they are calling from Microsoft and they are receiving readings tha=
t my computer is having virus problems. At first I used to tell them to go =
F.... themselves but the last few times when they told me to go to my compu=
ter and sign on .... I make believe that I'm at my computer and they tell m=
e to enter in a web site so they can "look into my Computer and fix what's =
wrong"=20

Last couple of times I make like I'm entering the web site they told me to =
go to but then I tell them it won't come up. That I'm getting a message eve=
ry time I try to go to the web site. When they asked me what does the messa=
ge say, I told them that it says "The guy you are talking to on the telepho=
ne want's to give you a blow job." =20

First guy just hung up but the second guy ..... I got silence then=20
"noooooo it doesn't say that"  (with the India accent)
yeah .... it does ..... honest!
"Nooooo it doesn't say that"
Yeah ..... it really says that  I'm not lying!!!!=20
After a few times he finally hangs up.=20

My wife, always the softy says ..... they're just trying to make a living. =
I told her they could do better if they gave blowjobs.