Re: Be careful of who you partner with...

"Jim Davis" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 7:10:19 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> "AlarmTech" <loosepup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > This is a shout out to Mike Bodnar of Security Partners.
>> > You owe us over one year of commissions. As long as the company I
>> > referred
>> > to you is with SP, we are owed a commission.
>> > It does not matter if you terminated the agreement on your end, you are
>> > still making a lot of $$$ and we are still owed our commission!!!
>>
>> If that's straight up read your contract thoroughly.  If it doesn't have
>> any
>> "except if we just decided to fuck you," clauses then find a hungry
>> attorney
>> willing to sue them on contingency and be done with it.  Point out to the
>> attorney that punitive damages may apply.  Appeal to his greed.  Remember
>> an
>> attorney taking this will probably take 1/3 plus expenses.  If you get
>> half
>> of the settlement consider yourself lucky.
>
> VERY lucky, indeed.
>
> Unless it can be proved to be blatant fraud you'll probably wind up with
> just enough money left over to say " It wasn't worth it"
>
> And that'll be a number of years down the road.

The important word was contingency.

Since you mentioned fraud, that's criminal.  If fraud is believed to have
happened then a criminal complaint should be filed.  There are enough shady
people in the alarm industry one of them has to have pissed off a prosecutor
you can get to look at the case.  Your state, their state.  City, County
State... even Federal.  How bad do you want to get even?

Hell I am a good guy and I have pissed off a few people.  LOL.

I got an alarm company thrown out of my home state many years ago when they
didn't pay me commissions they owed me.  Odds are if they are doing one
thing wrong they are doing something else wrong.  Doesn't take long to find
it if you try.  I'm done with all of that now though.  Gonna sit in my shop,
play with my machines, and make parts.  If a
ViviDataApexWellGuardHouseDT-One dealer salesman comes to my door I'll ask
him to leave nicely... once.