Be careful of who you partner with...

This is a shout out to Mike Bodnar of Security Partners.
You owe us over one year of commissions. As long as the company I referred to you is with SP, we are owed a commission.
It does not matter if you terminated the agreement on your end, you are still making a lot of $$$ and we are still owed our commission!!!