Re: ADT security manager 2000 alarm pad

WOW! thanks a lot.

I'm wasn't too sure about using the electronic measuring device so I tried
doing it with and old time measuring device. A ruler. Took a while to lay it
end to end to get the proper width and height but after several tries I
finally came up with the right answer. While laying the ruler end to end to
test out your formula I had to use a ladder to measure up the wall .... then
it dawned on me .... Why not just use a ladder? Finding the right size
ladder was a little problem but I just sawed a few inches off the bottom and
it was just right.

With regard to dyslexia .... do you know what the definition of a dyslexic,
agnostic, insomniac is?

 Some who sits up all night pondering the existence of doG.

Good one! It took me a while to figure out what you meant. I kept reading it
backwards....