CCTV IP cam with CAT45 OUTLET

Hi Guys

I have a CCTV IP cam which I want to install at our main gate in order for =
the security guard to see who is outside, especially at night. The camera h=
as a CAT45 outlet apart from two audio outlet and the power jack. Is it pos=
sible to take the cable straight to a VGA monitor? In other words to make u=
p a RJ45 to VGA cable. Please note the following points:
1. It is in Mozambique, we have three shifts of guards whom are not compute=
r literate, and a lot of power failures 24/7, they will not be able to star=
t a desktop after power failures even with intense training.=20
2. The camera and monitor will be powered from a 1Kv UPS, which will last l=
onger if no desktop is installed
3. Please remember that I stay in Mozambique, hence fancy equipment/install=
ations are out=20

I will appreciate any help if it is possible to make up such a converter ca=
ble