Re: NX unlocker

news:518397d7-b2df-433d-8937-9675229465d8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 4:16:17 PM UTC-5, spyros wrote:
>> I dont need it Les, i'm just curious!
>
> I just sent them an E-mail asking how they will respond when someone uses
> their product to burglarize, a home or business, set fire or cause bodily
> harm to someone.
>
> I don't expect an answer.

No, unless you can find a way to use a laptop with download software and a
direct connect NX-586 magically, it will not happen.

The direct connect means just that, it must be directly connected to the
existing board.
Unless you are an extremely smart but dense burglar, you would not break
into someone's house or business just so that you could connect a laptop
with a direct connect so that you can get into their programming.