Re: FAI Security Guard II wireless security system

On Saturday, 6 February 2016 13:34:27 UTC+13, kenz...@xxxxxxxxx  wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 January 2016 09:55:10 UTC+13, chpf...@xxxxxxxxx  wrote:
> > Just found this site.  Good info.  I have the securityguard 111 and it =
is not connected with a security co, never has, but the battery is dead, wo=
n t charge. Charge light will come on when supposed to be charging but batt=
ery won t charge up.  Had it for about 9, got from Australia for $500.00 w =
additional sensor for back of my RV and 2 keeyfobs.  Worked fine till about=
 yr and half ago but could not find replacement battery.  After reading thi=
s informative info, looks like i need to just get a cheap motion sensor and=
 place on table in my RV, and count my blessings!!! Thanks to all. Happy Ne=
w Year.
> > Christina
>=20
> Hi,having battery problems with our FAI SGII and trying to open it up to =
see if the batteries can be replaced by other rechargeable ones.Some intere=
sting (and old)comments.
> Ken

Hi again,have found battery (Century Batteries,Onehunga,NZ)Fitted it and go=
t the unit back on the wall,but now need to know how to re-program the spar=
e security key (remote) and bring the PIR sensor back on line