Re: Then and Now

> Customer of mine has n his keychain a memory chip that one time costs
> $25,000 for a main frame computer of course worth nothing now

I remember back in my early PC days when I was just a computer geek and
computer geeks weren't cool...  The owner of a local computer store used to
keep all his latest generation loose computer memory in a large fanny pack
on his body at all times in the store.  Now I have single memory chips
laying on shelves and falling on the floor that are larger than every piece
of memory he owned combined back then.