Re: NX unlocker

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 6:10:19 PM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:
>=20
> Never heard of a panel screwing up on a failed upload from the panel

so .... If you're in the middle of an up/download and for some reason you l=
ose communication in the middle, you're absolutely sure that every time you=
 try to go back and start over again the panel hasn't locked up and won't a=
llow you to re-enter programming? =20

I'm sure that's why manufacturers always provide a warning to not interrupt=
 an up/download ..... Right?

And has it happened to me?=20

Yes.

>=20
> > How many times has the oil burner repair man or plumber or any contract=
or had unsupervised access to your home or business?=20
> >=20
> > I'd love to see a company like this be sued right out of existence and =
prison terms meted out because someone was injured or murdered because thei=
r product was used.
>=20
> Unless they used some GE/Interlogix proprietary software not going to hap=
pen, >besides unlocker software has been around several years now and I've =
yet to >hear someone getting murdered over it

It only takes one. Maybe it'll be you.=20