Re: GEM-RP1CAe2 Keypad: Compat# Error

"ABLE1" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5HPDx.64057$by3.16363@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Well Ok then.  I will now add to my resume'.
>
> ABLE1 = OVER THE TOP EXPERT GEMINI TECHNICIAN.
>
> Yea, that will help with the bottom line.

Good job Les.  Sorry, I crashed my play computer a couple weeks ago and have
been off Usenet until a few minutes ago.  A trick I learned a long time ago
for quick and dirty KP swaps and preconfiguration is to connect power to a
battery and configure the keypad before installing.  Its also a good way to
make sure panel operation isn't knocking things out of whack.  Disconnect
from panel, powerup, configure.