NL-CSRCV installation disc

I am attempting to migrate an existing NL-CSRCV receiver application workst=
ation (installed manually, not a CSRCV/PC from NAPCO) to a new machine but =
no longer have the installation disc.  I realize it's a long shot, but if s=
omeone has the disc, I really could use the files in ZIP or ISO format.  I'=
ve got PCD-Windows 6.3.4 and NL-MODCONFIG 3.0.3.0.

If anyone has the original files, you'd be a lifesaver.

Thanks,
Fred