Re: Anyone have RPM/2 Pro software?

On 10/6/2015 10:10 PM, Jim wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 8:24:26 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 10/5/2015 8:46 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>> "G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I think it was Jim Rojas who told me he worked on a federal building and
>>> every wire and every conductor was the same color and they were not allowed
>>> to label anything.
>>>

>> That would mean you could not cut the blue wire first and save the day!!
>
> You mean the RED wire ..... don't you?

No no no, it is the blue wire.  Always the blue wire.
The red wire is always connected to the holding relay.  Cutting the red
wire will release the holding relay causing the 10 minute timer to start
counting down in 100 millisecond increments greatly reducing the time
you have to think about the blue wire or escape the explosive
destruction of epic proportions.

Believe me!!!  It is always the blue wire first.  It's written somewhere
in the script.

Les