Re: High Flex Cables

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 7:00:24 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

I hear ya!

I've used Viking Electronics' components for years. A few weeks ago, I call=
ed tech support and asked if they had a product that would perform a certai=
n function. The person I spoke to (female) didn't sound as if she knew exac=
tly what I was talking about because of the (lack of or type of ) questions=
 she was asking me. I hung up, called again and got another person (also fe=
male) that gave me the same impression. So I went to the web site and poste=
d an E-mail asking the same questions and never got an answer.=20

I'll go elsewhere.=20