news:tp5hgapkkq4aqtoc873p8829k1pqj6ss20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe Wrote:
>
>>"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I've been to their location, it is huge.  They stock more cable than
>>> I've
>>> ever
>>> seen in one place.
>>

>>That's cool.  I haven't heard back from them though.  Belden either.  I
>>guess its time to see what ComScope has.
>

> They have a phone!

Yep, but they also have a contact form on their website.  If they don't want
people to use it they should not have it.  I like promises in black and
white.

I have a contact form on one of my commercial websites.  I always respond
when somebody asks a question (about products I supply).  Even if its just
to tell them I can't help them.  I don't respond to spammers of course.