Re: High Flex Cables

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 12:57:46 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Oh, yeah.  Chemical resistance would be a big plus.  Mostly oil, cutting=
=20
> fluid, and water spray.

I don't know anything about CNC machines but at the risk of being too obvio=
us wouldn't you be looking for an industrial coil cord? Something like they=
 used to use on overhead doors. And wouldn't CNC machine manufactures, supp=
liers, distributors and parts departments be someplace you could inquire? I=
 mean even if you had to buy one at retail so you could see who manufacture=
d it. Try going to CNC machine parts, on line. You may be able to pick up a=
 name in descriptions of  replacement cables etc.