Re: I'm on a search too!

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 10:04:48 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
> Been trying to find a camera. A 1080P HD over coax eyeball, white, fixed =
2 to 3 mm lens, outdoor with IR about 50 to 75 feet, day night, good back l=
ight and WDR  12VDC  WITH A MATCHING WHITE COLOR BACK BOX.=20
>=20
> Cameras are being mounted on stone fa=E7ade on a new home and wires can't=
 be pushed back into the wall. So I need the back box to contain the connec=
tors. The cameras are being mounted right beside the doors, in sight, so I =
can't use just an electrical box.
>=20
> Any suggestions??? =20
>=20
> Hikvision has them but their cameras are ugly with the separate I/R and l=
ens. All the camera needs is a smile painted on it and it'd look like a hap=
py face.

Check out the new Nuvico HDocs  10 P HD TVi cameras which work over coax or=
 cat 5