Re: Bore Scope sale

RockyTSquirrel Wrote:

>I've seen and heard both sides of the story ever since the things came out..
>Like you expressed,  I've got to the point (35 years) I can work a fiber
>rod into places my co-workers said was impossible..  (I just chuckle)
>and tell them  patients, not to rush the rod and "feel" the rod as it
>passes over and around objects..
>(my record so far was a 43' fish between 1st and 2nd floor chamber)
>took all of 12 minutes..
>Auhh   good times..   LOL

I got a smoke wire up into a 2nd floor wall (was aiming for baseboard)
and decided to go drill a hole in the top plate in the attic where the
glow rod was inside the wall.  I snagged the 22/2 used for a pull with a
fish tape in about 10 minutes too.  I made it look easy and had two
witnesses <g>.  They were saying they would never hear the end of that
one - and they didn't for a little while <wink>

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin