[no subject]

If you can get someone to upload the programming in your panel, you can cha=
nge the chip and then they can download the programming back into the panel=
 and set the DLS parameters for you. I'd offer to do it for you but I'd sug=
gest that you have someone local do it in the event there's a problem. If t=
he panel locked up or failed for some reason, it would likely take someone =
to physically go to your home to reset the panel. I'm in New York ..... alt=
hough ...... hmmmm I've never been to Corpus Christi. Are you willing to ri=
sk a 1st class round trip ticket to get your panel programmed ????? :-))