Caddx NX8E

This is old stuff from before the buyout, but the customer wants smart phone
remote access for status and arm/disarm.  I am not even sure where to start.
My first thought is to swap to a Napco panel and use iBridge, but that's an
awfully expensive solution in initial hardware and labor outlay and the
Caddx NX8e is actually the better panel for the multiple building
application with its self contained expansion modules.

Any suggestions?

I know I can throw a switch out / status input cellular unit on it, but that
is awfully inelegant for such limited functionality.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047

*******************************