how do I do a factory reset on GE Caddx NX4 security system

I inherited a GE Caddx NX4 system not operational. Replaced the battery and
installed new contacts on all doors. Everything was in order and looked fine.
Then I got a code from the previous owner but as soon as I put the code in,
the system armed and alarm went off.

Now system is permanently armed, all the zones are flashing plus the service
light is also flashing. The keypad does not respond. No code I try and submit
responds. Tried to disconnect the battery as well as the power for 48 hours
thinking it would clear the memory. Does not work.

When I link the power and/or the battery the alarm sounds and all the above
remain flashing.

I disconnected the wires from the keypad in total. When reconnecting the
status quo remains the same.

How do I do a factory reset? How do I clear the memory and start all over
again. The keypad is a NX-124G*