Edwards Fire Alarm

Hey you guys!!!

I have a customer that just removed an old Edwards Fire Panel.  Well not
sure it should be called a "Panel" but it is a Edwards.

Never saw one like this before.  May have been installed in the 50's.

Funny part is the main unit was mounted on the 2nd floor at the stairs
and has a buzzer inside.  If a heat detector was tripped at maybe 135
degrees in a bedroom it would not wake you up if you were that bedroom
since you would already be dead.

Anyhow maybe there is an interest in the antique value of this unit for
a museum piece, as it were.

There is no model number on the unit.  It does have a "Test Button" and
the title of "Home Fire Alarm" and the Edwards name both stamped and in
print with instructions for use.  The box (panel) is about 5" x 7" in
size and has a transformer with I believe is 120 primary to some lower
voltage.  There is a small terminal board that the Heat Detectors were
connected to in series.  I was told by the customer there were Heat
Detectors at various locations around the house.  From his description
they were the white ceramic with a heat button in the center.  Non of
those are anywhere to be found.

Anybody in here know of anyone that may want this unit for a shelf
somewhere??

At least before it ends up in a landfill somewhere.

Les