news:dZOdnfzQQd76su3OnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Jim"  wrote in message
> ------  New battery  static voltage  no load  12.75 VDC,  under load from
> panel  12.25 VDC
> ------  Original battery  static voltage  no load  12.00 VDC, under load
> from panel   11.75 VDC
> -------    (( panel should not give "Low Battery" warning till voltage
> reaches 10.75 VDC  least wise other panels only report at that voltage..))

I may have missed it but I don't recall seeing a battery voltage reading
when the battery is connected to the panel with AC applied.

Or for that matter a voltage reading on the AC terminals when transformer is
plugged in.

These two readings would be the most important place to start when trying to
diagnose the problem.

Also, some panels determine a low voltage at a different trigger point.  It
is not always 10.75vdc for all panel.  Some as I recall are at 11.8vdc.

Les