Re: Low Battery FBII-2P (( Rep to G Morgan))

"G. Morgan"  wrote in message

RTS Wrote:

>-------   All in all   I think the keypad is the cause  but  I can not
>figure out how it is causing the observed problem...

Try connecting right to the panel.  It may just be the cable with a
partial short to common or even a data wire.

Easy to test, twist all 4 wires on one end then ohm out from wire to wire
to make sure you get a direct short between all the combinations (16).

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Appreciate the Feedback  G.

Keypad   functions as normal..   input and output as expected for a
functional remote..
However  when dealing with individual processors  a slight mismatch of
timing can cause
strange operation..   That maybe  what we've got here....

I've instructed  that the next tech  to visit the house  change the keypad
and repeat our tests...

Tks,
RTS

---