Re: I Want Out

Well, its still going pretty rough.  The low baller took the time to send me
a note telling me the number I had put on the bottom of the info form I sent
him.  LOL.  When he made his last offer it was to sign all the accounts over
to him, and he would pay me one year revenue (AS IT CAME IN).  In otherwords
zero risk for him and I have to trust he will send me some money someday.  I
have two others who are interested, but have not heard any progress back
from them.  I did get a call from a company in Texas asking if I would
service their accounts in my home town.  I wonder if the one sales agency I
have contacted was in touch with them and they were seeing if they could
find a servicing dealer.

Sigh!  I guess I am doomed to die in my office pushing paper for the
government for free.

---