Re: I Want Out

On Friday, February 7, 2014 1:10:19 PM UTC-5, John Smith wrote:
> Well, its still going pretty rough.  The low baller took the time to send=
 me=20
>=20
> a note telling me the number I had put on the bottom of the info form I s=
ent=20
>=20
> him.  LOL.  When he made his last offer it was to sign all the accounts o=
ver=20
>=20
> to him, and he would pay me one year revenue (AS IT CAME IN).  In otherwo=
rds=20
>=20
> zero risk for him and I have to trust he will send me some money someday.=
  I=20
>=20
> have two others who are interested, but have not heard any progress back=
=20
>=20
> from them.  I did get a call from a company in Texas asking if I would=20
>=20
> service their accounts in my home town.  I wonder if the one sales agency=
 I=20
>=20
> have contacted was in touch with them and they were seeing if they could=
=20
>=20
> find a servicing dealer.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Sigh!  I guess I am doomed to die in my office pushing paper for the=20
>=20
> government for free.
>=20
>=20
>=20

Disregarding what your so called potential buyer are doing to you .... but=
=20

concerning your business potential.............=20
 =20
I gotta tell ya, (and I know this is no consolation to you in your present =
mind set) =20

but I know people who would give their left nut to be in your position. If =
you played it right, you can make a pretty penny doing service for large co=
mpanies. And if they don't play nice and you set it up properly, you can te=
ll them to shove it at any time. Have them set up a fund to draw from or se=
t it so you have some way to not get stuck with the bills is your major con=
cern. An attorney would be the best thing to have if it's a big company you=
r dealing with. You have control of the expenditures, and the scheduling. S=
et up an account that they pay into but no withdrawal. They set up a accoun=
t that you send to. You set the rules. If they don't agree, pass on it. As =
I say, if you played your hand right, something like this could grow to a m=
ulti state service company. There's a company in upstate New York that no o=
ne has ever heard of that thrives on doing alarm service and maintenance fo=
r large chain stores and national companies all up and down the east coast.=
 Thousands of locations. Road crews in every state. They only have a few ac=
counts of their own. The owners are hardly ever in the office and live in f=
abulous homes.=20
It's good to be King!