Re: I Want Out

Holy Shit!

I had an offer.  It was a little lower than I hoped for, but after doing a
lot of research I decided it was the best I was likely to get.  Then when it
came time to do it they decided to do an 11th hour reduction of nearly 40%.

Another company that made noise like they wanted to make an offer just baled
completely.  At first they were pretty aggressive to make a deal, then they
just went silent.  Didn't even bother to say they weren't interested.

I guess I have a choice.  Either continue to service a business that I do
not enjoy, or say screw my customers who have supported me for a long time
and abandon them to the vagaries of the door knockers... or worse.

---