I have a client who want to have is fire alarm on Kantech graphic

If  possible what would i need.

Corporate Edition latest version
Will be hook up to a DSC 4020 intrusion panel.
Only have one KT400 for now.

I am thinking of input card In the KT400 and Will take the output for
annonciator to activate relays for each firealarm zones (40)

The fire alarm panel is a Simplex 4100 last version before the 4100U.

Thank for the help

Do

P.S: Sorry for my writen english i am french!