Re: I have a client who want to have is fire alarm on Kantech graphic

Firetech47 wrote:
> If  possible what would i need.
> Corporate Edition latest version
> Will be hook up to a DSC 4020 intrusion panel. Only have one KT400 for now.
>
> I am thinking of input card In the KT400 and Will take the output for
> annonciator to activate relays for each firealarm zones (40)
>
> The fire alarm panel is a Simplex 4100 last version before the 4100U.
>
> Thank for the help
>
> Do
>
> P.S: Sorry for my writen english i am french!

You need to be careful these days. You just can't put things together
like in the old days. If there is a Fire Marshal in that city, you will
need to run it by them first, submit the proposal, and get written &
stamped approval. These days it is all about compliance and covering
your ass.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com