ADI / Honeywell - Yep, Still a pattern of bad behavior....

ADI / Honeywell - Yep, Still a pattern of bad behavior... or atleast total
carelessness.  I've taken to paying my bill on-line because I don't get any
bullshit about not receiving or lost checks that way.  I record the
authorization number, and auto save the verification email when it arrives.

So now my bank contacted me telling me they tried to authorize a duplicate
transaction for the last payment.    Its was for a few thousand dollars so
it would have overdrawn my account.  If that hadn't been the case I might
not have known about if for a while.  Ever have ADI owe you money?  I have.
It takes an act of congress to get it back.  They won't tell you or even
send you a statement showing it either.  I think it took me nearly two years
to get my money back last time they owed me money.  If it wasn't for Vern I
doubt I would have ever gotten it.

Even more interesting, I made the payment on the 18th of March (on-line),
but it didn't hit my bank until Friday the 4th of April.  An odd delay with
a double charge really raises the hairs on the back of my neck.

I am seriously considering that I might finally quit selling the few items I
can only get from them.  Its sad because sometimes they have really good
sale deals on other things as well.  I can't afford them if they are going
to cost me double though.

--
Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant