Re: I have a 5192SD detector, the red light is constantly on.

Hi,

You omitted to mention on what type of security or fire system this unit
might be on.
If it is on a regular security system and the unit was activated at one
time, depending on what type of system it is on, you could just reset it by
turning off your system one more time or there may be a smoke reset button
on your keypad. Ademco/Honeywell's systems will reset after you turn your
system off twice. A DSC has a smoke reset button right on the keypad.

If after resetting of the system the smoke light is still on, call a
security professional to deal with it.
Hope this helps you.