Re: Abridged version - Alarm system transformer + power supply

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:59:11 -0600, The Daring Dufas
<the-daring-dufas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 11/28/2013 11:38 AM, krw@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:11:27 -0600, The Daring Dufas
>> <the-daring-dufas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Nope, NASA actually used some Russian rocket motors. ^_^
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnYr94aa9E
>>
>> Because the US government is incapable of doing anything, anymore.
>>

>Look at who dumbass voters put in charge. Now many of them realize just
>how badly they have been deceived and that they fell for all the flash
>and showmanship of The Democrat Party. Of course, too many of them still
>believe in The Tooth Fairy and that their Messiah will give them free
>money and stuff. ^_^

Those very same dumbass voters are the reason that the US can't
accomplish anything anymore.  Flash over substance wins every time,
except when it comes to eating, there has to be some substance.
They'll soon find out.