Re: Abridged version - Alarm system transformer + power supply

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:33:11 -0800, doug wrote:

> My alarm stopped working
> I replaced the transformer
> Now it works again

I was working on the main circuit breaker panel, and,
0. I shut off the 200A service & the generator kicked in.
1. The alarm complained with a loud beeeeeep until I shut off the generator.
Next day ...
2. My alarm stopped working
3. I replaced the transformer
4. Now it works again but without battery backup
5. I will replace the battery
6. And I will replace the battery protection board

Then I'll be done!

Thanks.