Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

I spoke with Jim yesterday, and he is working towards resolving an issue not
of his making.  All items are on hand and ready to be shipped as soon as the
issue is resolved.  Be patient.  Do not contact me for any further
information.  I do not have any and I will not facilitate you or anybody
else in any way.

---