Re: Where is Jim Rojas?

<dilly1708@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:080e149b-1af5-42fc-b552-68f952b27bd8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi there.
>
> Anybody know where he is now? I try emailing to all 3 emails: gmail,
> hotmail and tech-man mail but no reply from him. I been waiting for his
> reply for 15 days now( since 1st Nov 2013).
>
> Like most of you guys know, he owns an international freight forwarding
> company and some of my items is still with him. Some of it are kinda
> expensive. So can somebody help to find or maybe call him? His known phone
> nomber is(813) 884-6335.
>
> Update me on anything here.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I spoke with Jim yesterday, and he is working towards resolving an issue not
of his making.  All items are on hand and ready to be shipped as soon as the
issue is resolved.  Be patient.  Do not contact me for any further
information.  I do not have any and I will not facilitate you or anybody
else in any way.

---