Re: FBI CP-220 CENTRAL STATION RECEIVER 4 SALE BRAND NEW

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:02:22 AM UTC-4, ssecof...@wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 19, 1998 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Alarmsrvcs wrote: > For S=
ale Brand New In Orginal Carton, Never Used Just Bench Tested. > FBI CP-220=
 Central Station Receiver Complete With 2 Line Cards. Taking > Offers..... =
> Note: Unit Retails For $ 4,600.00....... No Reasonable Offer Refused. > >=
 Mike > Alarmsrvcs@One hundred dollars, this is some thing of the past. I k=
now that they are still working in some central stations, but soon it will =
be hard to find land lines in most parts of the world

If you're really interested ...... contact me and I'll give you the plot nu=
mbers at the cemeteries for each of the above people.