Re: Zapping Camera Problem

ABLE1 Wrote:

>BTW what is with all the CRAP at the bottom of your post??
>I did a little edit.  No need to repeat it all.

Sorry...  I was changing signatures and hit the wrong one, I thought the
changes were saved correctly.

That wasn't for you.

>Ok, I know something needs to be do with the grounding.  And, I get the
>points you are making.  However, I find it a little challenging on what it
>is going to take to ground a plastic camera case.

Does the cam have a green ground wire lead coming out, or a terminal?

What did you hook the ground rod to?

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin