Re: Z Wave

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:18:07 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:52:59 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
>
> > Anyone using any Z wave devices?   Connect 24 etc etc???
>

> > Have a customer showing some interest in remotely monitoring, controlling his home. New baby on the way so now's the time to up-sell.
>

> you can use the z wave on the tuxedo keypad  with out having total connect  you just cant use them remotely

Currently the Tuxedo does not support Total Connect at all

Technically yes however it's possible to reprogram the router to allow access to the Tuxedo's IP externally, I wouldn't recommend it tho

Seems stupid of Honeywell to make a $300+ keypad that has a WiFi/IP connection yet can't act as a central station communicator like the Symphony OR support Total Connect