Re: Ethernet/Wireless Camera?

I agree with this one.  I seen that Verizon offered the OC810 and went to t=
he Sercomm website and seen that it had two way audio.  Boom I was sold and=
 got the package only to later find out the Verizon does not support those =
features.  How freaking stupid is that.  Then I also find out that I have n=
o access to the OC810 web admin page.  That just tops it for me.  I have an=
 email to Sercomm sales support about this issue so we will see what comes =
of it.