Re: CCTV Power supplies

news:2023b00d-01d8-4695-ad58-ab174bdc50bc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Sunday, May 12, 2013 9:07:49 AM UTC-4, Robert Macy wrote:
> What does: Supercircuits, Inc. 1.877.995.2288 11000 N Mopac Expressway,
> Suite 300 Austin, TX 78759 http://www.supercircuits.com quote for costs?
>
> I've looked at them in the past. Their prices are just about the same as I
> get thru distribution.
>
> Right now I'm looking for an 8 camera, 1 Amp per camera 24VAC power supply
> for under $100.00. In the past I've been able to get them for as low as
> $68.00. But I dont see anything lower than about $100.00 now.

Hi,

Supercircuits isn't really a distributor. They are more like a glorified
retailer. Also, Security Cameras Direct is also another company that does
the same. The sales flyers from both of those companies are alike which
indicates that they are co-owned; they pretend to be in competition with one
another.

If you like the price of $43.00 for a 24Vac, 9ch, 10amp, I remembered a
flyer/email from late fall last year that had those specs on it. The part
number is CP2409 from Eastern CCTV in NY. The regular price is $57.
Depending on where you are located, I believe they also have an outlet in
California. We don't actually buy from them. Hope this helps you. You will
need to open a formal account first with them.