Re: How to adjust camera surveillance system with only one person?

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:26:01 AM UTC-4, Robert Macy wrote:
 I finally purchased a wrist mounted, portable LCD monitor from Super Circu=
its with rechargeable battery. After setting up six of the mounted cameras,=
 I firmly believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to do with two people using walkie talki=
es. Even with the monitor on my wrist some cameras took over 15 minutes to =
properly adjust. The cameras are monunted under an eve that has a 45 degree=
 slope, so adjusting the field of view was a major challenge, because the u=
niversal mounting adapter is a mechanical nightmare. Can't imagine what tha=
t would be like trying to use a walkie talkie.

It's ok as long as both people know somthing about setting up cameras.