PTZ info

On another CCTV job coming up, client is asking for PTZ camera. Last time I=
 installed a PTZ camera ( many years ago)  I needed multiple conductor cabl=
e and a controller to operate the PTZ. From what I can see now it's done th=
rough RS232 connection. I'd appreciate any information anyone has on how PT=
Z works nowdays.=20
Two or four wire connection?=20

What is the power source ..... same as the camera I presume.Do you need lar=
ger conductors for power because of the additional power requirements of th=
e PTZ?=20

What about control from the DVR locally and remotely via IPhone through the=
 DVR? Are there different signal/format protocols? For instance, will one m=
anufacturers PTZ camera work with any other manufacturers DVR or are is the=
re no standard and you have to match DVR's and PTZ's ??

If  using baluns can a single Cat5 handle video, power and PTZ?  I'm sure t=
here are distance limitation also but nothing over 150 feet in this job.=20

Anyone have any experience with "newer" PTZ?

Thanks.