Outdoor camera connections.

I have an installation of outdoor cameras on a brick building coming up. It=
's a nice looking building and I'd like some ideas for mounting the cameras=
 and find out how you-all are terminating the camera connections. On other =
jobs that I've done I've used treated wood either screwed or masonary naile=
d to the cement block and used a weather proof 4X4 plastic box for the conn=
ections. All mounted to a smooth cement brick surface. Really commercial an=
d not necessary to be "pretty".

This next job has colored unevenly textured bricks which is going to be har=
d to attach a board to evenly and a anyway ...... a piece of treated wood a=
nd a grey plastic box isn't going to look too good on the front of this nic=
e building.=20
I'll be using bullet cameras and the connection leads are only about a foot=
 long. I presently use compression fittings for the wires going into the bo=
x and caulk the wire hole through the wall. I'll be using baluns so I need =
the box.

Any suggestions?