Re: Outdoor camera connections.

Try  some of these..   work  good on some types of cameras..
You can add different extension rings or plates  for the different camera
styles

http://www.aifittings.com/catalog/communications/security-camera-mounting-boxes/

RTS

"Jim"  wrote in message

I have an installation of outdoor cameras on a brick building coming up.
It's a nice looking building and I'd like some ideas for mounting the
cameras and find out how you-all are terminating the camera connections. On
other jobs that I've done I've used treated wood either screwed or masonary
nailed to the cement block and used a weather proof 4X4 plastic box for the
connections. All mounted to a smooth cement brick surface. Really commercial
and not necessary to be "pretty".

This next job has colored unevenly textured bricks which is going to be hard
to attach a board to evenly and a anyway ...... a piece of treated wood and
a grey plastic box isn't going to look too good on the front of this nice
building.
I'll be using bullet cameras and the connection leads are only about a foot
long. I presently use compression fittings for the wires going into the box
and caulk the wire hole through the wall. I'll be using baluns so I need the
box.

Any suggestions?