Re: ADI - Policy of Bad Behavior

"ABLE1" <nospamhere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HONzt.244915$1m3.32318@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "NickMark" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:13:12 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
>
>>  I turned down doing Sunoco gas  stores for that exact reason
>>  and told them never to call and ask for my help again .
>>  There are no exceptions here in Pa. They went after
>>  hempfield school district decade back because they had
>>  video recorders on buses they moved from bus to bus which had a mic .
>

> LOL
>
> I did not know that Hempfield SD had the issue.  I "personally" know
> the guy that installed the camera boxes in the buses.  I know he never had
> camera to test.  I (I mean He) just had to wire up to the ignition and
> mounted the boxes.  Not sure but I think (HE) did about 10 or 12 of the
> Hempfield buses at the time.  At the time (HE) thought it was just a
> portable camera/recorder they had.  Small world.
>
> I just did a google search on the topic and the law suit that I found had
> to do
> with bus drivers being recorded on break at the shop.  Apparently is was
> during a
> time when negotiations were going on with getting another bus company to
> hire or something, plus a lot of other issues.
>
> http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_631613.html#axzz2XfLT28rd
>
> At this point I would guess I am safe.  The statue of limitations would
> have expired..  :-)

Something I had a law enforcement officer (a senior supervisor) tell me
about recently might make a few people rethink comments like that.  The
statute of limitations does not start until there is awareness that the
offense has been committed for criminal matters or when damage or loss is
discovered in civil matters and can be further extended to not begin until
age of majority if a minor is the victim or plaintiff.