Re: Unlocking Ademco & Napco Panels-Help!!

On Sunday, June 7, 1998 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Laser 121 wrote:
> We recently purchased the stock of a dealer who passed away. His family had no
> one interested in running the business so it was shut down. Unfortunately, we
> did not realize until too late that as a normal operating procedure, he would
> program all his panels in advance which included locking them out. No one can
> tell us what the lock out number was because he had recently changed it and did
> not pass it on to anyone. We have about 60 Ademco and Napco panels of various
> models that we can't unlock. Tech support has been worthless.
>
> There has got to be a way to reset these panels by directly resetting the
> onboard chips. Does anyone know of such a procedure or any other procedure? We
> have been told that there is some company that had a computer program that can
> do it but have had no luck in finding them.
>
> We realize that this is a touchy issue for dealers but it's a matter of
> economics for us. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please email us at
> Laser121@xxxxxxx or call us.
>
> Thanks
>
> John Stachura
> AAA Gulf Coast Security
> Gulfport, MS 39506
> 228-897-1872

-----------------------

Dear Walter/John,

Thanks for your order.

I'm sorry to inform you the manufacturer stopped the productions of the camera (PL1959) you ordered.

However, we have a similar substituted camera (PL0763) to recommend.

http://www.securitycamera2000.com/products/480TVL-Sony-CCD-Box-Camera-27-X-Zoom-Auto-Focus-Remote-Control-OSD.html

The substituted camera is pretty similar to the one you ordered.

If you agree to change the order into this camera, we will refund the price difference of $48.5 to you.

What do you think?

Await your kindly reply.

Best regards,

Phoebe