Re: Arizona Alarm Association?

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 1:56:16 PM UTC-7, Bob La Londe wrote:
> That's one I haven't been tele-marketed by before.  Who the heck are they=
=20
>=20
> and are they any better than the other beer and bowling club?

The Arizona Alarm Association actually is represented by more Police Depart=
ments, than actual alarm contractors. The president of this association is =
a manager for COPs monitoring. They have fought for years to being City Lic=
ensing to cities across Arizona. They also have fought for dual licensing a=
t the State Level. They are a branch of the National Alarm Association and =
their goal is to institute more licensing requirements that create hardship=
s for small companies and prevent new business from entering the market pla=
ce. We have have back, fortunately, since 1997. The legislation that the Az=
AA passed last year, was altered by our efforts and changed HB 2748 from al=
lowing any City to license alarm companies, to not allowing cities to licen=
se alarm companies.=20

We then created an association solely for Arizona alarm contractors. The Ar=
izona Alarm Dealers Association, arizonaalarmdealers.org, fights for small =
government and broadening the industry via bringing in new technology and e=
ducation. Membership is $30.60 per year, based on 4 times Arizona hourly mi=
nimum wage. Our membership has is expanding rapidly. (888) 303-3207 or visi=
t our web site.