Re: home owner needs advice

Jim Wrote:

>  I don't know if Chrome is good or bad but if you constantly jam it down my throat .... I'll never use it.

It's okay, but I like to use a variant based on the open-source
"Chromium" back-end.  Comodo Dragon.

It's a real safety-oriented browser. I use that, Firefox, Opera and
Google's Chrome on my mobile device.

Internet Explorer *still* remains the worse browser when it comes to
security, stability, and compatibility issues.

Comodo Dragon download:
http://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php

Chrome is Google's browser based on Chromium.
Comodo Dragon is also based on Chromium, without the Google crap.

http://www.chromium.org/Home
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_browser
--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin